A Govt job notification is out by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites application for the post of 299 Naib Tahsildar, Magistrate & Other Posts. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 07 January 2018. Further job details are mentioned below.
Job Details –
Job Location- Chhattisgarh
Total No of Posts 299
Name of the Exam- State Services Exam (SSE) – 2017
Name of posts-
1. Deputy District Magistrate- 36 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police- 34 posts
3. Accounts Officer- 12 posts
4. District Registrar- 01 posts
5. Assistant Director/ Food Officer- 01 post
6. Assistant Director- 02 posts
7. District Excise Officer- 02 posts
8. Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department)- 02 posts
9. Assistant Project Officer- 12 posts
10. Finance & Planning Department- 38 posts
11. Child Development Project Officer- 06 posts
12. Assistant Superintendent (Land Records)- 14 posts
13. Naib Tahsildar- 51 posts
14. Excise Sub-Inspector- 22 posts
15. Commercial Tax Inspector- 26 posts
16. Sub Registrar- 07 posts
17. Co-operative Inspector/ Co-operative Extension Officer- 26 posts
18. Assistant Jail Superintendent- 07 posts
Educational Qualification-Candidate should possess Degree/ Equivalent from recognised university.
Age Limit-Candidates age limit should between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Selection Process- Interested and Eligible candidates will be Selected on the basis of Physical Test, Written Exam (Preliminary & Main), Interview.
Application Fee-Eligible Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non creamy layer) & PWD candidates of Chhattisgarh, Rs. 400/- Other categories & Out of Chhattisgarh candidates, Fee can be pay through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet banking/ Cash Deposit.
How to Apply-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in on or before 07 January 2018.
Date to Remember-
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 07 February 2018.
Date & Time of Preliminary Exam-18 February 2018.
Date of Main Exam-22, 23, 24, 25 June 2018.
See Detailed Notification
Download Application Form